ONLINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
“together we achieve more”
listen | advise | plan | lead | problem solveAs an Online Business Manager, my team and I oversee strategy, planning and the implementation of solutions that skyrocket the growth, results and success of your business.
It’s time to implement systems, get organised and automate as much as you can. You will save time, energy and your sanity.
With someone else taking care of the tasks you don’t enjoy or know how to do, you get to do what you do best – that’s why you started your business in the first place!
I will be your sounding board. Talk through everything – from your frustrations to your far flung idea’s, sometimes you just need someone to listen.
No longer doing the tasks you don’t want to, you will find time for yourself to step out, recharge and reconnect. You’ve worked hard and you deserve it!
My story (so far)…
After leaving the corporate world to spend important years at home as a Mum, I went on to build successful businesses in the health, wellness and coaching industries. I invested in mentoring with industry leaders, then bootstrapped and DIYed my way to success – learning how to build my own websites, do my own marketing, master social media and teach myself how to use online graphic design services. I did it all.
The slow way, at times the hard way but the experience and lessons I gained as a result – invaluable.
Today my team and I invest our time supporting small business owners as they find their time being stretched in all the wrong directions. Most often they are being taken away from the very reason they started a business in the first place! Leaving them feeling disconnected, overwhelmed, under resourced and scrambling to ‘do it all’. Working with gutsy and daring entrepreneurs who want more – from their life and from their business – it is my passion to show you how to bring your business goals to life through team collaboration, systems, automation, outsourcing and delegation.
My strengths lie in listening and being your sounding board, advising where you can systemise, automate, delegate and make constructive, productive change. I can then do as much, or as little, as you need of the planning, problem solving and team leading to ensure your business dreams become a reality.
you need an online business manager when...
you can no longer remember what it’s like to take a weekend or evening off. You might have had a social life and downtime once, but now time out is few and far between, if at all.
you’re on a first name basis with your parcel delivery guy, and find any excuse to shop online just so you know you’ll have a conversation with someone other than your cat that day.
you’re drowning in admin and the day-to-day running of your business and you just can’t see your way clear. Those passion projects you’ve planned – forget it – who has the time for anything that might elicit a sense of joy anyway!
when you consider coffee to be a food group, chocolate a not negotiable and cold left overs from last night’s dinner for lunch is a winner! You can’t remember the last time you ate a balanced diet (except for the first 2 weeks of the year when you promised yourself you’d do better) – seriously, who has time for that shiz!
because YES is your answer to everything. Yes – I can take on another client. Yes – I need to increase my marketing. Yes – you can pay me later when your cash flow has improved. Yes – I can meet that deadline, even if it means pulling an all-nighter and the kids will be raring to go by 5am! Because – what if you don’t say yes. They might not ask you again.
you have a project or task to work on that you just can’t get your head around. You need someone with the skills (and time) that you don’t have to plan, implement, manage and execute. Let’s be serious here for a moment – you simply can’t, and shouldn’t, do everything within your business. There are times when you need someone you can trust, with skills you don’t have and a wicked sense of humour, to keep things humming along.
It’s time. Time to transform your business.
OBM ProFor business owners looking for someone to bridge the leadership gap in their business but aren't ready to fill the role full time. Monthly packages start from
- This level of support is for a business owner looking for a leader to take proactive steps in assisting you to develop a
long termstrategy that grows and drives your business, someone to be more hands onin the day-to-day running of your business and your team (or providing a team if you don't have one).
- You’re looking for a manager AND leader - someone to take charge, help you make decisions, ensure things get done - on time, every time.
- Support includes quarterly planning sessions, monthly strategy calls and weekly
15 minute check incalls with Sonya, management of tasks and implementation of strategies as required.
MentoringAs your mentor I take on the role of a trusted business guide where I share my industry experience to help you develop and grow your business. Sessions start at:
- Mentoring is about listening to you, helping you plan and keeping you motivated, you take an active part throughout the process rather than just being told what to do with your business.
- Outcomes you can expect:
- * identify your existing skills and strengths to develop a product/service offering to match
- * identify areas that you can upskill in to provide a broader offering to clients
- * set short term and long term goals for your business and your professional development
- * a clear, focused business plan
- * discussing business operations and systems including technology platforms to assist with the running of your business
- * discuss the market you wish to reach, marketing options and your plans
OBM Kick StartFor business owners looking to introduce support to their business. Monthly packages start from
- This package is for you if you’re:
- * in the early stages of stepping away from the time consuming, no longer enjoyable tasks within your business
- * scared of 'letting go' but know you can't continue the way you have been, burnout is starting to call your name!
- * you need help growing or leading a team
- * you're ready to automate your systems and procedures, and it's time to sett up the systems necessary for long-term growth.
- Includes a monthly strategy session with Sonya, a weekly 15-minute check-in call and the support of the OBM team to implement and complete tasks.
what do you get from an Online Business Manager?the support my team and I offer is specifically designed to meet your needs and may include, but isn't limited to...
- Project & Team Management
- Online Management & Business Consulting
- Event Management
- Setup of online project management tools – Basecamp, Trello
- Hosting and presentation of podcasts, webinars and workshops
- Social Media Management
- Website design and development
- Autoresponders – creation, uploading and monitoring
- Website maintenance & security protocols
- Experience with LeadPages, Active Campaign, SurveyMonkey, Canva, Buffer, Trello, GoToWebinar, Basecamp, Calendly, all Google products, Eventbrite
- Website & Blog Management
- Blog Posts – creation, publishing, backlink, SEO optimisation
- Social Media marketing plans
- Email Marketing – Mailchimp, GetResponse, Aweber, Active Campaign
- Opt-in creation and setup
- Writing and securing sponsorship proposals and media release
- Integrity, loyalty, trustworthy and reliability
- 6+ years experience building my own businesses and being involved in supporting others build their business – both online and bricks and mortar businesses
- Extensive network of business contacts on and offshore
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, empowering others to achieve their goals, living and working consciously, ethically and mindfully